This Legal Notice seeks to inform users of the applicable rights, uses, prohibitions, responsibilities, etc. when browsing the www.clasat.es portal (hereinafter the Portal), which contain content and products subject to industrial and intellectual property rights. Their abusive use, outside of the authorised limits, shall be prosecuted through the pertinent legal channels. We therefore advise their use within the parameters of responsibility and good faith.
Pursuant to Article 10 of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services Act 34/2002, of 11 July, we hereby inform you that the website accessible from www.clasat.es domain is owned by Central Lechera Asturiana S.A.T Nº 471 de Responsabilidad Limitada (hereinafter CLAS SAT), is registered in the Asturias Trade Registry, on Volume 2456, Folio 47 and following Page AS-19289, with tax number F-33012915 and whose registered office is at Sierra de Granda, s/n, CP 33199, Siero, Asturias.
CLAS SAT owns or holds the relevant licences to use the different content, text, photographs, drawings, design, software, source code and information incorporated for that purpose, and displayed throughout the web portal.
This Legal Notice regulates access, browsing of the www.clasat.es website. It likewise regulates the liabilities arising from the use of its content, text, graphics, drawings, designs, photographs, software, codes, databases, images, information and any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property that the owner makes available through its website.
The terms and conditions governing the services available on the Portal are subject, but not limited to the following regulations, insofar as they are applicable. Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services Act 34/2002, of 11 July; Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data; Retail Commerce Act 1996, of 15 January; Legislative-Royal Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, approving the Consolidated Text of the General Consumer and User Act and other complementary legislation; Act 44/2006 on Improving Consumer and User Protection and regulations to such effect.
CLAS SAT provides a free contact form so you can send your questions and suggestions.
Use of the Website and Services
Browsing and use of the Portal, along with the majority of services contained therein, is completely free. Users must expressly and without any type of reservation comply with this Legal Notice.
You as the user also undertake to use the Portal correctly pursuant to the content of this Legal Notice, principles of good faith and current legislation. Any use that is illegal, contrary to public order and/or harmful to the rights and interests of people is explicitly prohibited. In such cases CLAS SAT reserves its right to take the legal actions deemed appropriate.
Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights
CLAS SAT is the owner or holds the relevant licence to use the intellectual and industrial property exploitation rights of the www.clasat.es portal, along with of the content available through it, including: text, graphics, designs, logos, brands, trade names, photographs, images, designs, audio-visual or sound content, software and databases.
The fact of allowing users to access the Portal does not imply, in any case, the waiver, transfer, licence or assignment, in full or partly, of those rights by CLAS SAT.
By way of example, but not limited to, the users of the Portal are forbidden from carrying out any of the actions listed below:
- Delete, evade or manipulate any data identifying the rights of the owner of the Portal or of its owners, incorporated in the content, as well as the technical protection mechanisms, or any information and/or identification mechanisms that include content.
- Modify, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, publicly disclose, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by email, transmit, use, process or distribute in any way all or part of the content included within this Portal for public or commercial purposes without the express written authorisation of CLAS SAT or, as applicable, the owner of the rights in question.
- Reproduce, copy, extract or reuse for private use or for public communication, any software or database content, pursuant to the Consolidated Text of the Intellectual Property Act.
The www.clasat.es, the property of CENTRAL LECHERA ASTURIANA S.A.T may not be used in connection with other content, products or services that are not owned by CLAS SAT when doing so may cause confusion among end users or discredit the former.
The owner of the website is not liable, by way of example, for the following actions:
- Misuse of the Portal by users.
- The continuity of the Portal’s content.
- Damages or losses caused by any person, either to themselves or to third parties, in breach of the conditions, rules and instructions that the owner establishes on the Portal or in this Legal Notice.
- The presence of viruses and/or other harmful components on the Portal or on the server that supplies them, in relation to users viewing or downloading the content.
- The content and services provided by other websites that can be access from this Internet address.
- Malfunction of software or plug-ins (that may be downloaded from the link established for such purposes) needed for viewing certain content hosted on this Portal.
- The invulnerability of the Portal or of the software used, distributed or obtained from it.
- The greater or lesser performance of the content hosted on the Portal.
Damage caused by breach of the security systems hosted and/or inserted through the Portal.
Term and Amendment
This Legal Notice is valid for the duration that it is displayed. Therefore, CLAS SAT advises users to read its content carefully each time the portal is accessed, which is the only way to know when its text has been updated, as CLAS SAT is not required to personally notify users of any changes.
CLAS SAT may unilaterally opt to interrupt, suspend or terminate access to the content, regardless of the Legal Notice. These situations will not alter the validity of content usage prohibitions set out throughout this notice.
CLAS SAT will take the pertinent measures, as far as possible, to notify users of said circumstances, suspension, interruption or termination of access to the content.
Nullity and unenforceability
Should any of these terms and conditions be considered partially or wholly null and void or unenforceable by any court, tribunal or competent administrative body, that nullity or non-enforceability will not affect the terms and conditions contained in the Portal.
CLAS SAT failing to execute or exercise any right or provision contained in these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver thereof, unless there is acknowledgement and written agreement to such effect.
Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
All the terms and clauses contained in this Legal Notice are governed by Spanish legislation. Any conflict, dispute or situation arising from these terms and conditions shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Siero-Asturias, and the parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled, unless that waiver is inadmissible by legal imperative.