What are cookies?
A Cookie is any type of file or mechanism that is downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
Cookie types on this site:
- Proprietary cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s equipment from a server or domain managed by the website editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: A type of cookie designed to request and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only required for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g., a list of products purchased).
Depending on their purpose:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies enable users to navigate a website, platform or application and use the different options or services on it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted-access sections, remembering the elements that make up an order, completing the purchase process for an order, completing a registration request or participating in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing content for disseminating videos and sound and sharing content through social media.
- Customisation cookies: These cookies enable users to access the service with certain general features predefined based on a series of criteria on their device such as language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies store data in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: They enable the entity responsible for them to monitor and analyse users’ behaviour on the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create navigation profiles for the users of these sites, applications and platforms in order to introduce improvements in based on analysing the usage data of users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create navigation profiles for the users of these sites, applications and platforms in order to introduce improvements in based on analysing the usage data of users of the service.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies enable, in the most effective manner possible, the management of advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the service requested is provided. These cookies store information about users’ behaviour obtained by continuously observing their browsing habits, which enables a specific profile to be created to display advertising based on it.
What types of cookies does this website use?
This website uses:
- Proprietary cookies
- Session cookies
- Persistent cookies
- Technical cookies
- Analysis cookies
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is directly transmitted to and archived by Google on servers in the United States. Google uses this information on our behalf to monitor the use of the website, compiling reports on its activity and providing other services related to its activity and the use of the internet.
The links below provide further information about which cookies you have installed, allowing their installation, blocking them or eliminating them from your device. Depending on which browser you use, follow one of these links: